A Wide Variety of Activities to Complement Your English Studies
Here at VGC, we understand that your trip to Canada is more than just English language learning – it’s the experience of a lifetime! We want you to have as much fun as possible using and refining the new language skills you have acquired as you make new friends in Vancouver. To ensure that students have the time of their lives, VGC organizes its very own afternoon activities and excursions, from local sightseeing outings to weekend trips to the majestic Rocky Mountains, or kayaking trips on the Sunshine Coast. By being part of the VGC family, you can join one of our once-in-a-lifetime weekend excursions, and also choose from a variety of other exciting Canadian cultural experiences. This will ensure that you make the absolute best of your time here in Canada. Learn to ski and snowboard in the mountains of British Columbia, kayak along the shores of downtown Vancouver and Granville Island, enjoy a tasty beach BBQ in Stanley Park, fish for salmon, catch a Canucks hockey game – the adventures are endless.
Examples of fun activities in Vancouver:
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Hiking in North Vancouver’s stunning mountains
- Stanley Park Bike Ride
- Rocky Mountain Trip
- White Water Rafting
- Beach BBQ
- Join the VGC winning soccer team
- Canucks NHL Hockey Game/ Whitecaps Soccer Game
- Float Plane Tour
- Canadian Thanksgiving
- Skiing/ Snowboarding
- Whistler Trip
- Pub nights
- Curling/ Ice Skating
- Snow Tubing
- Laser tag
The VGC Difference
- VGC has its own activities team, which means that you will not find the same activities any-where else.
- VGC’s activity staff ensure that the activities are in English and learning continues outside of the classroom.