Multimedia Project Plus
Let Your Creativity Take You to the Next Level
In this engaging multimedia project, you will strengthen your reading, writing, grammar and English vocabulary while writing short scripts, developing storyboards and learning about different genres and narrative elements. You will also improve your pronunciation and English speaking skills while doing voice-over narrations and by interacting with your classmates throughout the production of digital storytelling and film.
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- have improved all four skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening) as well as building your English vocabulary and grammar through group work and writing short English scripts.
- have improved your critiquing and critical thinking skills by discussing people’s work.
- have enhanced your English pronunciation skills by doing voice-over narrations.
- have improved your English listening skills while discussing and viewing people’s work.
- have learned about various genres and narrative elements in a Canadian context.