High School Preparation/ Summer Teen Experience Program
The Best Teen Experience: Where Learning and Adventure Meet
VGC combines our High School Preparation Program with our Summer Teen Experience activities making this course one of the most exciting summer teen English camps in Vancouver. IN this program VGC offers students a complete Canadian adventure where they will be fully immersed in English language lessons designed for the high school student all while experiencing Canadian culture. It consists of an integrated program where the students have a full day of studies that focus on English relevant to the daily life of a teen; and after class, it is off to a new Canadian adventure where students use the language learned in class!
Teens will receive the opportunity to learn through intensive English classes that focus on high school topics with one of our highly qualified teachers, and then have a chance to practice and improve their English through afternoon activities.
And if that doesn’t sound like enough fun, students will have the opportunity to partake in a great Canadian tradition: camping in the beautiful wilderness that Canada is famous for. This summer camp consists of spending several days away from the city. We will enjoy swimming in pristine lakes, canoeing, campfires, taking photos of breathtaking landscapes and much, much more!
This program contains relevant English language for the high school student whether they are returning to study in their home country or going onto study at a Canadian high school.
VGC’s High School Preparation Program is offered in the summer months only for ages 13 to 18 years of age.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices.
By taking this program students will:
- expand their vocabulary and English language for use in real life situations.
- be better prepared to go to a Canadian high school.
- become more independent and develop skills to work with others from different cultures.
- improve English through classroom practice and daily activities.
- experience a summer camp that can’t be found anywhere else.
- develop skills to become a global citizen.
- make international friends from around the world and have fun while learning.
The VGC Difference
- Classes are based on Cambridge levelling for international academic recognition.
- This English Summer Camp consists of daily activities, weekend adventures and out of class activities on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Students experience life in a Canadian city (Vancouver) and the great Canadian outdoors!
- Caring VGC staff that will make every effort that students and parents always feel safe.