Business English Certificate Program
Prepare Yourself for the International Workplace
Whether you are currently working in business, want to be in business or plan to use English for business in the future, this program is for you. You will gain a solid foundation of Business English for a range of workplace situations. The program is divided into two levels with four thematic four-week terms in each:
Business English Certificate Program (Intermediate):
- International Business and Global Marketing in English
- Human Resource Management in English
- Business Communication in English
- Intercultural Interactions in English
Business English Certificate Program (Advanced):
- Business Reports in English
- Negotiations and Meetings in English
- Presentations and Business Correspondence in English
- Interviewing and communicating through virtual meetings in English
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- demonstrate proficiency with the vocabulary of the business world.
- develop language skills required in order to conduct international business in English.
- organize effective international meetings in English.
- demonstrate appropriate use of English grammar.
- analyze and interpret texts written in English and discuss topics of general interest to business people.
- develop knowledge about international business behavior.
At the end of each successfully completed theme you will be awarded a certificate to recognize your achievement.
The VGC Difference
- At VGC we understand the importance of presenting yourself professionally in an English-speaking business world and that the use of specialized language is critically important to be successful in your chosen field of business.
- The Business English Certificate Program provides you with a safe environment to develop those English language skills that are needed for international business and raises awareness of cross-cultural issues that can play out in the workplace.