Beginner Plus is an integrated skills course designed for all students who learn English in a lower level and aims to help improve their English language skills quickly. Using real-life texts and tasks, students will quickly develop a communicative competence. Beginner Plus will build up a solid English foundation that helps students grow a confidence to speak English in everyday situations. It is designed to improve the knowledge of English grammar in context, developing vocabulary and improving English pronunciation, so students can move to the next level as fast as possible.
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions in English.
- have learned how to listen for general context and ideas.
- be able to ask and answer a variety of basic questions.
- have the skill to identify, spell and produce key sounds.
- have written short and simple texts.
- be able to read simple texts and extract main idea and specific information.
- understand simple written instructions.
- know how to name and use basic English grammar structures.