To apply to VGC International College, please follow those simple instructions below.
STEP 1: Choose your Program
Core 28 or Plus 36 lessons/week and type of accommodation.
STEP 2: Fill out the Student Enrolment Contract
(25 weeks or longer and/or $4,000 or more in tuition)
(24 weeks or less and less then $4,000 in tuition)
- Fax application: +1.855.794.5385
- Email application: email@example.com
*Student Enrolment Contracts may be completed by agents or students.
STEP 3: Pay your VGC Fees
- If your invoice is lower than $2,000, we require a one-time full payment.
- If your invoice is higher than $2,000, you can make a one-time full payment or make a first payment of $2,000 as a deposit; then you can pay the rest of the fees whenever you want before starting your classes.
- All students must have paid the full amount of their fees before starting classes at VGC.
- If your invoice includes one or several of our services (e.g. homestay fees and/or medical insurance), you must pay them in their entirety in order for us to book them.
To learn more about our payment options, please visit our payment page.
STEP 4: VGC will send you a Letter of Acceptance (LoA)
When we receive payment, VGC will provide the student with a Letter of Acceptance. This letter will be necessary to get your visa from the Canadian government.
STEP 5: Visa Application
Using your Letter of Acceptance, complete an application for an appropriate visa to study in Canada. Please check your country’s visa requirements on Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website: www.cic.gc.ca.
* Read the visa application very carefully – any omitted or incorrect information can delay application processing times by 4-6 weeks.
STEP 6: Complete the Payment
When you have received your visa, the remaining fee balance is due.